Bonaventure & Company is able to provide top notch services and build lasting business relationships with partners, companies, governments and investors because we hire, train and bring out the best from outstanding people. Our culture of inclusiveness and diversity is hedged on the core principle of giving team members the tools and support needed to go beyond providing world class services for our clients. Our people are without doubt our most important competitive advantage. We are a great company to work for because our dedicated team members know their voices are heard at all levels of management, as we all share one vision which is giving our clients an unfair advantage to succeed financially.
The recruitment process at Bonaventure & Company is year round. HR Consultants interview candidates on and off university campuses for Summer Analyst and Associate roles. The Summer Analyst position is opened only to final year undergraduates. While the Summer Associate position is opened only to final year MBA and Master students. A very good cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) is a minimum requirement. Prospective candidates who exhibit the skills below is a plus.
- A strong work ethic, detail orientated and a passion for excellence.
- Strong ability to interact with senior executives and high net worth clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Fluent in both French and English a plus)
- Willingness to work long hours in a demanding, highly focused, collaborative and team environment.
- Strong experience in using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Dedication to building a career in the financial services industry.
- A willingness to make a at least two-year commitment to either the Analyst or Associate Programs.
- Eligibility to work in the location hired. Eligibility documents must be submitted prior to final offer.
- Certificate of Non-Conviction to show no prior criminal convictions and financial crimes charges.
All new Analysts and Associates will be trained in the courses below in an academic style setting. Prior to the end of the Program, candidates will have take their Securities License exams. New hires will be assigned to different business lines based on their preference and business need. New hires will support teams as needed with client analysis, building financial models, market/sector research and trend analysis, updating pitch book and attending client meetings.
- Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis.
- Financial Modeling and Corporate Valuation.
- Business line case studies (M & A, Restructuring, and Capital Markets).
- Learning about our culture, products and strategy.
- Case study presentation to management team on a company chosen by analyst/associate.
If you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. Please send us your resume and one page cover letter to email@example.com. A member of our staff will contact you if you match our criteria.
Prospective candidates should follow the firm both on Twitter @BonaventureCo and on LinkedIn Bonaventure & Co (Investment Banking) for company updates and new job openings.
Bonaventure & Company is an equal opportunity employer.